The International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC) as well as the International Conference on Big Data Computing, Applications and Technologies (BDCAT) are global community-driven conferences co-sponsored by Computer Society of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE CS) and the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). Previous editions of UCC and BDCAT and their differently named predecessors were held in:
- 2009: 1st Cloud in Shanghai, China.
- 2010: 2nd Cloud in Melbourne, Australia.
- 2010: 3rd UCC in Chennai, India.
- 2011: 4th UCC in Melbourne, Australia.
- 2012: 5th UCC in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- 2013: 6th UCC in Dresden, Germany.
- 2014: 7th UCC & 1st BDC in London, UK.
- 2015: 8th UCC & 2nd BDC in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 2016: 9th UCC & 3rd BDCAT in Shanghai, China.
- 2017: 10th UCC & 4th BDCAT in Austin, Texas, USA.
The UCC steering committee will gladly accept bids for future conference hosting.